- 1999 FDA Public Hearing on Biotechnology in the Year 2000 and Beyond, Statement of Mark Lipson (Organic Farming and Research Foundation) and Statement of Steven Druker (Alliance for Bio-Integrity)
- “Genetic researchers cite specter of profits: Asilomar Scientists say demands for financial gain threaten public health by concealing dangers,” San Jose Mercury News, 2000
- “The Ecological Risks and Benefits of Genetically Engineered Plants,” Science, 2000
- “Federal Panel is Wary of Gene-Altered Corn,” The New York Times, 2000
- “Genetically Modified Foods: Are They a Risk to Human/Animal Health?,” white paper by Arpad Pusztai, 2001. Also see other resources on Pusztai’s seminal work on GE health risks.
- 2016 Mesnage et al paper in Nature: Scientific Reports on metabolic disturbances in GM maize
- Several documents related to cutting-edge research on low-dose glyphosate causing non-alcoholic liver disease in rats including pdf of the full paper, the authors’ two-page summary, and this synopsis for the public created by GM Watch.