These interactive tools access and analyze data within the DRI Analytical System to report food/pesticide combination DRI values based on selection criteria chosen by the user. The system allows users access to hundreds of thousands of pesticide residue values, and can produces thousands of tables depending on the selection criteria chosen. Follow these links for more on the three DRI measurements, and how to interpret DRI values.
The following five lookup tools are available:
- Introduction to Pesticide Dietary Risks
- The DRI Analytical System– Intro, how to use the Lookup Tools, and Applications of the DRI
- Learn more about the Three Ways to Measure the DRI
- Understand DRI Results and How to Interpret Them
- See DRI Technical Details such as data sources and methodology
- Scientific research on pesticide dietary risks at the Heartland Study